APC Smart-UPS RC 3000VA, 230V Harsh Environment Features & Benefits
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility. Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leaderProvides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industrys most rigorous standards.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Predicitive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)