APC Back-UPS 600VA, 230V
- Audible alarms – Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test – Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Battery charging indicator – Lets you know when your battery is charging and when it is fully charged.
- Battery Saver Extends – battery life by preventing unnecessary discharges while the UPS is on battery.
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Fast battery charging capability – Allows for reduced battery recharge time, prevents disturbances on the distribution system by correcting the power factor, protects the battery against damage caused by deep discharge and provides back feed protection.
- Generator compatibility – Allows you to recharge your battery while on generator power.
- LED Indicators – Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- 15 Mins. Backup for Desktop / 2 hours backup for Laptop / 2 -3 Hours plus backup for Modem/ Router
- Backup-Time- The APC 600VA UPS, 230V provides a backup time of 20 minutes for single computer.
There are no reviews yet.