APC Smart-UPS RC 10000VA | 10KVA Online UPS Features & Benefits
- Plug-and-Play external batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Flash upgradeable firmwareInstall maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- InfraStruXure Manager CompatibleEnables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Generator compatibleEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Input power factor correctionMinimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Power conditioningProtects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Frequency and voltage regulationGives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Predicitive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.