APC Smart UPS| 2KVA Online UPS Features & Benefits
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility.Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leaderProvides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry™s most rigorous standards.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Predicitive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Scalable runtimeAllows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic internal bypassSupplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Power conditioningProtects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Frequency and voltage regulationGives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatibleEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Input power factor correctionMinimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- InfraStruXure Manager CompatibleEnables centralized management via the APC infrastructure manager.
- Plug-and-Play external batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Flash upgradeable firmwareInstall maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Bangladesh , India , Sri Lanka , Nepal
SKU: SRC2KUXI Category: Online UPS