APC APC Smart-UPS Rack mountable RC 1000VA 230V
- Automatic internal bypassSupplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Excellent footprintSmall UPS footprint provides maximum usage of valuable electrical room floorspace
- Frequency and voltage regulationGives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatibilityAllows you to recharge your battery while on generator power.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Input power factor correctionMinimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Intelligent Battery ChargingMicroprocessor controlled, 3-stage regulated charging ensures the fastest recharge times without decreasing battery life.
- LCD Status DisplayProvides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Serial connectivityUse any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC’s Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
- Sine wave outputEliminates humming and heat generated when powering tube lights and fans
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Wide Input Voltage WindowSaves your battery power for when you really need it – during power cuts!
Smart-UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
Disconnected battery notification
Predicitive failure notification
Flash upgradeable firmware
Plug-and-Play external batteries
LED status indicators
InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
Intelligent battery management
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Automatic internal bypass
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Resettable circuit breaker
Input power factor correction
Frequency and voltage regulation
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility.
Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.
Output power capacity
Max Configurable Power (Watts)
Nominal Output Voltage
Efficiency at Full Load
Output Frequency (sync to mains)
Output Frequency (not synced)
Other Output Voltages
Load Crest Factor
Nominal Input Voltage
Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation
Number of Power Cords
Efficiency at Full Load
Maximum Input Current
Input Power Factor at Full Load
Batteries & Runtime
Typical recharge time
Nominal Battery Voltage
Expected Battery Life (years)
Extendable Run Time
Efficiency in Battery Operation
Communications & Management
Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating
Operating Relative Humidity
Storage Relative Humidity
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit
Max Bypass Input Current