APC Smart-UPS RT 15kVA 230V No Batteries , India Specific
- Dual mains inputIncreases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- LCD displayAlpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- Removable input/output wiring trayAllows quick and easy installation and maintenance of the UPS.
- Single or three-phase input wireableProvides flexibility for the UPS to be installed using either single or three-phase input wiring.
Smart-UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
- Plug-and-Play external batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Flash upgradeable firmwareInstall maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- InfraStruXure Manager CompatibleEnables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Generator compatibleEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Input power factor correctionMinimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Power conditioningProtects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Frequency and voltage regulationGives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Predicitive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leaderProvides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industryâ€™s most rigorous standards.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility.Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes PowerchuteÂ® Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.